UPDATE: The forums are now closed but current visitors may access all prior posts. A wide range of additional information on electromagnetic radiation and precautions may be accessed via the menu above.

Hello from DIGITAL ...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello from DIGITAL SURVIVOR

4 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@digital-survivor)
Topic starter  

Congratulations on this essential new forum! I hope and expect it will provide a fantastic resource in this time when EMF and RF radiation is not only all-pervasive but also about to increase dramatically with the rollout of dreaded 5G tech.

My name is Russ, I'm based in Scotland and publish a site called DIGITAL SURVIVOR. I live with slight electro-sensitivity and have taken all the precautions and safeguards I possibly can.

Looking forward to the conversations here!

My best ...

This topic was modified 5 years ago by DIGITAL SURVIVOR

(@41earth)

Love your website, Digital Survivor! And the Smash your phone campaign. Forwarded on to my friends. I don't get why people who understand the danger of RFR still use these phones - especially for a torch or an alarm clock for crying out loud!

Phew, lot of info on your site ... worth checking out everything!

Appreciate all your efforts.

ReplyQuote
(@41earth)

P.S. we have a similar one here in Australia at http://www.ecsfr.com.au

ReplyQuote
(@digital-survivor)
Topic starter  

BIG thanks! The ecsfr site is fab too - and I love the community nature of it ... and I just subscribed (I think ...!) from here in the UK.

Thanks for your encouragement. That means much.

😎

ReplyQuote
Share:

You are not alone. According to experts, over 35% of the world’s population feels some form of unwanted reaction to EMR exposure. Additionally, everyone is susceptible to induced biological abnormalities that may not manifest perceptibly for years or even decade.